MSD Ignition Control, Programmable Digital-7 Plus
- Map a complete timing curve for every gear.
- Stage retards can be set to ramp the timing.
- Updated X-Y plots with interpolation for smooth changes.
- View all ignition events in a new Launch History window including the retard sum, manifold pressure, rpm, shift points and more.
- Acquire 20 seconds of run data including two seconds prior to launch.
- Select the rpm limiter value in rpm/seconds.
- Program an rpm limit that is ramped in during the launch.
- Vacuum advance and boost retard is selectable through a MAP sensor.
- There is a cam sync output for fuel controllers or data acquisition.
- Program your engine's firing order for ease of setting the cylinder-to-cylinder timing.
- Automatic magnetic pickup compensation for crank triggers or distributor pick- ups.
- Output to activate a device through rpm, time or pressure inputs.
- An upgraded micro- controller runs at 40MHz enabling timing accuracy within 0.1 degrees and +/-1 rpm at up to 10,000 rpm!